Art and Design
Our high-quality art and design education engages, inspires and challenges pupils, equipping them with the knowledge and skills to experiment, invent and create their own works of art, craft and design.
As pupils progress, we develop their critical thinking and support them in understanding how art and design both reflect and shape our history, and contribute to the culture, creativity and wealth of our nation.
- Our Curriculum
- Early Years (Nursery and Reception)
- St Matthew's Reading Offer
- RE and Collective Worship
- Online Safety
- Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Language (MFL)
- Forest School