Our School uniform is available to buy online from Brigade Clothing by clicking here.
Please note all items of uniform and equipment must be clearly marked with your child's name.
- Black jogging bottoms
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue school sweatshirt
|Reception - Year 6
- Grey pinafore dress or grey skirt
- Grey school trousers (long or short)
- White blouse/shirt (long or short sleeved)
- Royal blue V-neck sweater or cardigan or royal blue sweatshirt
- Royal blue and gold striped tie
- White/grey socks or grey/ black tights
- In the summer, children may prefer to wear a blue/white checked dress
- Shoes for school should be hard wearing and sensible with low heels. Please note that trainers, fashion shoes or boots and strappy sandals are not acceptable.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers (football boots for clubs)
- PE/Shoe bag
- Dark coloured tracksuit / jogging trousers for outdoor PE in winter
Watches may be worn but they should be named. Children who have pierced ears may only wear studs or sleepers and these have to be removed by the child for PE and games. All other items of jewellery should not be worn in school.